Packaging and Material
- What is the problem with packaging and the materials used? I am here today to tell you the answer to these important questions.
Answers: About Fast Food Packaging and Material
- What is fast food packaging waste and where does it come from? Packaging is a means for people to carry things in, like food from takeaways, shopping from supermarkets, even prescriptions from the chemist.
- Packaging is used in our everyday life and should be considered to be environmentally friendly to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Why is fast food packaging material important? Fast food packaging provides material protection from deadly bacteria germs and insect infestation. It also prevents people from being ill, sick and even death.
- A lot of young people throw fast food packaging away after it has been used impacting on all of these issues.
Fast Food Plastic Packaging Cannot Decay
- The biggest problem with fast food plastic packaging is that it doesn’t easily break down in the environment, the time varies for it to take for the decay process, and it can range from 20 to 1000 years.
- Fast food plastic packaging threatens not only the natural environment but also the urban environment; this can be ruined slowly within a couple of years.
- Recycling fast food plastic packaging and shopping bags, is one of the most obvious of all actions to kill many animals and trees in the environment in the world. Saving the rainforests and cutting down on pollution by recycling and reduce the impact to all concerned.
This is our research in this module.
Hopefully you have enjoyed our presentation today and learnt about the effects of fast food packaging waste. We can now answer any questions you may have.