Meeting with Group After Digitech Workshop
Memunah’s roughly idea
– Package Brief – some students in my group wanted a magazine which can be included in this. Can make a package with information for people who visit UK from abroad so language barrier with even simple words and layout.
– Inside of box – information cards inside with simple speech with symbols on.
– People from many different countries visit UK, many of whom didn’t know any English words or have a weak English language.
– There are many different brief to look at and discuss.
- Design marketing and communication.
- Focus the communication.
- Content Culture
- Research Poster
My Group Conversion
– Can talk about culture of china and UK like language and difference.
– In China not allowed Facebook as that’s Government’s rule
– Need to research then decide what type of magazine to produce A1 or A2 paper – so big
– Can use research poster example online
Rowan joined our conversion
– Rowan needs to see what topic we’ve picked and done research.
– Needs sustainability.
– Don’t have product first.
– Need research topic.
– Key Design Ideas.
– Research Ideas.
– Explore Problem First.
– Questions on powerpoint on UniLearn (Given last week, look at these).
– Could be poverty in education and big data stakeholders.
– Map out what the control research topical.
– Look at research topics and click to look at them and choose one and research it in relation to graphic design for next week.
– Take things slowly at this stage.
– Tutors suggest things and give guidance but it’s how you explore it.
– We need to work together.
- Generates lots of waste.
- Research environmental waste and packaging.
- Re-design packaging to reduce waste.
- Students are stakeholders so have takeaways.
- Print out the brief.
- Map out my research.
- New Innovative Solution for Packaging.
- Rowan’s modules are to help me do my own work.
- Write in my journal what I am researching include what I am doing with Brent.
- Evidence processes I am going through.
- Include ideas on my subject.
- Practise make it easier.
- Set a group blog and Facebook – share as a resource.
- Link for book on powerpoints.